R&R Solutions is a turn-key technology solutions company. The company was founded in 1997 by John and Amy Rambadt as a packaging and logistics services provider. Our evolution into back office, infrastructure and POS electronics refurbishment and then on to managed services as an end-to-end services offering was a natural progression. We are core providers and certified partners for these services to many of the top Fortune 15 companies.
R&R Solutions is focused on delivering reliable and affordable “best in class” services by creatively combining our expertise across our product offerings to meet the broad challenges our customers face.
Our senior management team strives to create a culture by which our employees are empowered to demonstrate that our word is our bond and the integrity and honesty by which we do business sets us apart from our competitors every day.
- R&R is a certified Woman Owned Business, this creates a culture that nurtures differences, and it is the foundation of R&R.
- When our business culture reflects a variety of perspectives, we relate to each other better as team members, serve our customers and communities more thoughtfully and deliver superior results.
- We are dedicated to making R&R a place where high-performing team members with diverse strengths, backgrounds and lifestyles feel valued for their contributions to our continued success.
- The employees at R&R understand that giving always pays back and they prove that with our quarterly blood drives. With over 35% of our employees participating, R&R can proudly say that our family is going the extra mile to make a difference in the community.
- R&R is committed to its Green Initiatives. With active recycling by all employees, incorporating energy efficient solutions throughout our facility and providing solar and wind solutions to our customers, we can confidently say we are making a difference with our effects on the environment. R&R continually strives to find energy efficient solutions for ourselves and our customers.
- R&R actively engages in local Sustainability Expos with universities and corporations within our community. Our solar and wind solutions prove we are dedicated to our sustainability efforts.
- The NWA Woman and Children’s shelter is a local organization that helps unfortunate families during difficult times. R&R committed to our customers and vendors to forgo the annual Christmas card and make an annual donation to the charity on their behalf. We were so thankful we were given the opportunity to make the donation.
- R&R staff donate their resources and time to benefit local charities, such as the American Diabetes Association, CASA, the Arkansas Crisis Center, and the Crisis Center Foundation.
- R&R and Arvest Bank worked together to ‘Fill the Truck’. The effort was designed to receive donations for Mena, AR residents who had been hit by a tornado.
- R&R Employees donate graciously to the Salvation Army’s annual Angel Tree gift giving. The outpour of giving is astonishing and the families affected are very grateful. We are so proud of the family oriented behavior the R&R staff express, we couldn’t ask for anything more.
- R&R donates numerous turkeys to churches and local food banks in an effort to help give deserving families a memorable Thanksgiving.